The Site are owned and operated by DESART LAB LLP, Partnership No. OC401453, WINNINGTON HOUSE, 2 WOODBERRY GROVE, NORTH FINCHLEY, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, N12 0DR (Gambody or we or us). Your use of, and access to the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
You need not be a member of the Site to access the Site or use the content or services.
However, access to some areas of the Site and some content and services may also be restricted to members only.
On becoming a member, you will be required to enter into a separate Membership Agreement.
2. Proprietary Rights
Your use of the Site does not grant to you any ownership or interest in any content, code, data or materials you may access on or
through the Site or any intellectual property rights subsisting any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through
Your use of the Site does not grant to you any ownership or interest in any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Site or any intellectual property rights subsisting any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Site.
If you make other use of the Site, or the Products, content, code, data or materials on the Site or available through the Site, except as otherwise provided above, you will violate copyright and other laws of United Kingdom, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorised use.
3. Copyright Agent
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that those people who use the Site, or the services or
features made available on or through the Site, do the same.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to Gambody:
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; and
- a statement by you, that you warrant that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
4. Trade Marks
The trade marks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the Trade Marks) displayed on the Site, or on content
available through the Site, are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of Gambody and others.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting expressly or by implication any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Gambody or the third party that may own the applicable Trademark.
5. Changes to Terms of and Conditions
Gambody may, at its sole discretion, revise or change these Terms and Conditions (in whole or in part) from time to time and at
any time without notice to you.
Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted by us on the Site.
Your continued use of the Site and/or the services made available on or through the Site after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
6. User Information
In the course of your use of the Site and/or the content or services made available on, or through, the Site, you may
be asked to provide certain personalised information to us (User Information). Gambody's information collection and use policies
You are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of User Information.
7. Linking to the Site
You agree that if you include a link from any other web site to the Site, such link must link to the full version of an HTML
formatted page of the Site.
You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Site or our services, such as using an "in-line" linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another web site.
You agree not to download or use images hosted on the Site on another web site, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another web site.
You agree not to link from any other web site to the Site in any manner such that the Site, or any page of the Site, is "framed," surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding.
We reserve our right to insist that any link to the Site be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the Site from any other web site at any time upon written notice to you.
8. Third Party Sites.
You may be able to move from the Site to third party web sites (Linked Sites).
You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Site, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of ours.
The inclusion of any link to such web sites on our Site does not imply Gambody's endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of that web site.
Gambody disclaims any liability for links to another web site.
The Trade Practices Act and similar state and territory legislation in United Kingdom may confer rights and remedies on you in
relation to the provision goods or services on the Site which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by Gambody (Non-excludable Rights).
Gambody does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- all content and services on the Site is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- Gambody and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- Gambody does not warrant that the functions contained in any content or your access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Site or the server which stores and transmits content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- Gambody does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Site (including any related or linked web sites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Gambody's liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of Gambody to the following:
- in the case of services supplied or offered by Gambody:
- the supply of the services again;
- the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods.
10. Applicable Laws
We control and operate the Site from our offices in United Kingdom in accordance with the laws of England, United Kingdom. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.