Celebrate Global 3D Printing Day starting today
London, 3 December 2017 – Get ready for yet another big celebration that aims to bring together all 3D printing enthusiasts, regardless of their geographical location. We’re here to make it a day to remember. And since we’re known for celebrating various occasions for more than just one day, Global 3D Printing Day is no exception.
What can you expect from 3D Printing Day?
We kick off the celebration on 3 December 2017 with a 3D printing campaign designed for all our customers. Our MoneyBack Reward Campaign has been a success and got you very engaged. However, we decided to wrap it up but we have prepared something else for you.
This time we’re challenging you to post videos of your 3D prints on our Facebook Group wall using the same hashtag #Gambody3DPrints.
What do we want from you?
- We want you to share a short video of your 3D prints the STL files of which you purchased from Gambody;
- The length of the video should be no less than 15 sec.;
- Watermark the video with the hashtag #Gambody3DPrints, or simply write the hashtag on a piece of paper and place it next to the miniature, so that it is visible in the video.
What is in it for you?
For every video showcasing the 3D printing miniature and meeting all the conditions described in this post, you can claim 50% of the 3D model’s price* to your Gambody account.
*Model’s price is the money you pay for 3D printing files that does not include the credit from your Gambody account balance or discounts from Gambody campaigns.
What videos are eligible?
- Videos showing the 3D model from all angles (e.g. rotate it to the camera);
- Videos of the assembly process;
- Videos of the 3D miniature painting process;
What videos are not eligible?
- Videos of the 3D printing process.
You still can post pictures of the 3D printing miniatures on our Facebook Group wall using the hashtag #Gambody3DPrints, but now you will be eligible to claim only 25% of the model’s price to your Gambody account.
Bonus: If you have previously (before December 3, 2017) posted a picture of the 3D printed model with the hashtag and you’ve successfully been awarded 50% of the model’s price, you can now upload a video of the same 3D print and get the other 50% of the model’s price. It means that the 3D model’s price will equal $ 0.
Note: The rewards are not cumulative and the highest amount you can claim back is 50% of the model’s price.
It means that:
- if you post both a video and a picture of one and the same 3D print, then you get 50% of the model’s price to your Gambody account;
- if you post the video first and later the picture, then you get 50% of the model’s price to your Gambody account balance when posting the video;
- if you post the picture first and later the video, then you get first 25% of the model’s price and later on another 25% to your Gambody account balance.
Important: Don’t forget to use the hashtag in the video. If the video misses the hashtag, it will not be eligible for claiming the 50% of the model’s price.
It’s the first time Gambody celebrates Global 3D Printing Day and we want it to make it memorable with your help. We look forward to seeing your short videos on our Facebook Group.
Happy 3D printing everyone!
Gambody is the premium 3D printing marketplace. It brings together a large community of video gamers by giving them the possibility to have their beloved game character or game item in tangible form, through 3D printing. The marketplace provides highly detailed STL files, optimized for all 3D printers and connects virtuality with reality. To learn more visit Gambody.com
Gambody Marketplace Manager
Email: media [at] gambody.com